take this sinking boat and point it home
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

"Of course I don't have another plan. I just fucking found out. How could I? I'm going to try to get stronger, more powerful, whatever. To protect you both. But it's all I've got, okay? I just found out." It's more desperate than angry, than anything else really. Does she think he won't go to the ends of the earth for this kid? How lowly does she really think of him?

"I told you, I've got a lot of shit to sort out. That's part of it. I was planning on.. Going to Frey soon. For advice. Maybe they can suggest something." It doesn't feel right to offer up his child to a god. Doesn't feel right to make their choices before they're even born. But he supposes he might have to. So they can even have the choices to make.

A long pause as he looks down at the table, before he looks at her again. He holds his hand out, not in an offer to shake but to hold. "I want to do this with you. We'll figure it out together." He takes a slow, shaky breath, "As parents. Partners. I don't know about lovers but... I'll be there, okay? For both of you." Does she understand?
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Locke - 07-20-2021, 11:26 PM