take this sinking boat and point it home
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

They both wanted the same thing. They wanted their baby to be safe. That much was clear, but neither of them could manage to focus long enough to realize that. Not when there was so much going on between them. So many things left unsaid and so many desires denied. They were distracted whether they wanted to admit it or not.

A frustrated breath pushes past her lips and she cards a hand through her curls, the other arm still wrapped protectively around her middle. "I'm scared, Locke. I'm trying to figure it out and keep them safe, but I'm just one person. I don't have magic or shifts or anything like that." Her voice trembles dangerously now and there is more she wants to say, but it dies on the tip of her tongue. Likely for the best. There is still poison that wishes to lace through her words, but she doesn't want to fight anymore. Not before, not now, not ever. Not with him.

His hand reaches out for hers and she hesitates for only aoment before letting hers slip into his. He somehow manages to comfort her and wound her all at once. Parents, partners, but likely not lovers. It wasn't what she wanted. When she said she wanted him to come home it was to come back to her, to their baby, to be a proper family again. It's not what she really wants, but it's what he's giving her and it's all she has to go on. "Okay.." Maeve finally says softly, voice barely above a whisper as she dares to peek up at him from beneath tear soaked lashes.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Maeve - 07-21-2021, 03:37 AM