take this sinking boat and point it home
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

There's a lot they need to talk about, a lot of things on the tip of their tongues. But now isn't the time or the place and he wishes she understood. It won't be long before he's back, it won't be long before they can do this properly, like they deserve. Like their kid deserves. The corner of his mouth quirks up, an 'I know'. Because he does know. He's scared out of his mind. She may not have shifts or magic but Safrin clearly cares about her. Taking their kid to the stars or not, the goddess doesn't seem to choose favor lightly. And not with someone who is weak.

She takes his hand, teary eyed as she might be and he offers her a smile. "I'm a fuck up in a lot of ways, Mae, but I won't be a deadbeat, I promise." He smooths his thumb over her knuckles, lacing their fingers together for a moment because he's greedy before letting go. "Tell me more about your plans for Torchline. I'd like to help, when I get back, if I can. Turns out I'm pretty good at using a shovel." He's less worried about physically being able to help and more worried about her not wanting him there but hey, he can pretend.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Locke - 07-21-2021, 07:16 PM