take this sinking boat and point it home
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

This isn't the time or place at all, but there had been so much on her mind. So many things that needed to be said. It was impossible to keep it all to herself when she saw him. Impossible not to tell him, hoping beyond hope that he would hear what she had to say and come home, but he wasn't coming home. Not yet. When he did and only then would they possibly be able to make something together. A stable home for their child. When he came home. Not if. When. Then they could figure it out. They could talk.

His words are comforting. It was one of the few promises he would make for her. She knew that. Maeve sniffles, reaching up to wipe away the tears that slip down her cheeks despite her best efforts to keep them at bay, letting him tether her here with the grip on her hand. He pulls back before she can sink into it further and it's likely for the best despite how much it hurts. She manages a small smile for him, drawing herself up a bit straighter, daring a glance around to make sure no one is looking at them and they aren't, too busy with each other to pay them any mind.

"We've already gotten our regional quest from Safrin. We have a fountain in the Court and we've requested for it to have healing properties. Aurelia will be taking a group to gather unicorns and bring them back to Torchline. I'm supposed to go to Frey's Breath with two others to collect water. If you would like to help with that..?" Maeve asks with an arched brow, head cocking to the side as she shifts slightly towards him, turning a bit more in her seat. "It isn't using a shovel, but you're pretty good at carrying things too. Right?"
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Maeve - 07-21-2021, 11:26 PM