take this sinking boat and point it home
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

So many thoughts run through his head. How much he still loves her, how much he misses touching her, how stupid he is for all of this. He's got the rest of the Ark trip to figure out how to explain it all to her in a way she understands. For now, he just wants to talk, even if just casually, as friends, like they used to do. Maybe they can still be friends. Probably wishful thinking but can't blame a guy for hoping.

He doesn't say any of it because as stupid as he is, he's not that dumb. Instead he gives her a soft, albeit sad, smile as they pull apart. He leans on his hand, no longer hiding the way he looks at her as she talks. No matter where this goes, she'll always be his first love and the mother of his kid and he can't help the little bits that slip out. "Unicorns, huh? And a healing fountain. Damn. Did you think that up? Aurelia seems more like the 'build a ballista' kinda gal."

His eyebrow raises when she offers for him to join her. An old habit, a smirk spreads across his face and he leans up, about to flex his arms when he stops himself. Oh. He licks his lips, a slight flush to his cheeks as he suddenly goes back to how he was sitting. "Yeah. Uh. Yeah. Good at carrying things too." Flirting isn't okay anymore. As much as he wishes it was.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Locke - 07-22-2021, 02:19 AM