take this sinking boat and point it home
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It isn't odd to have his eyes on her again. If anything, it's comforting in a way. A familiar presence beside her. Warm and real. Maeve still loves him. She loves him so much. Even if he doesn't choose her. She will always love him. So he watches her as she talks and Maeve simply enjoys it. "I don't really know why we need the unicorns. I know they have healing capabilities, but Safrin didn't exactly say what they were for." Her head cocks to the side, brows knitting together as she tries to puzzle it out for a minute before letting the thought pass with a shrug of her shoulders.

A soft laugh pushes past her lips, mind flitting to Aurelia and her smile grows a fraction, "I know she seems the type, but we actually came up with it together. We thought after everything that Torchline needed a chance to heal." It was something important to both of them. The fountain wouldn't just heal physical wounds, but things that ailed their minds too. "We want to focus on this first. Then we'll shift our attention to the more offensive things."

Her eyes lift to him after making her offer, arching a brow at the sudden flush on his cheeks, but then it clicks into place. How many times he effortlessly lifted her an it's only made more clear by the slight flex of his arms as he shifts, intending to show off for her, but he stops halfway through. Maeve licks her lips, bottom one catching between her teeth in an old habit, but she tries to push the sudden rush of hormones down. "Very good at carrying things as far as I remember." Maeve apparently hasn't gotten the memo about flirting. To be fair, it's second nature at this point and she's not sure she could keep from doing it even if she wanted to.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Maeve - 07-22-2021, 11:00 PM