take this sinking boat and point it home
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

"Is it.. Unicorn piss that's healing? Maybe it'll be a piss fountain." He snorts, shaking his head before straightening up. "Oh wait, no. Its their tears? Maybe you gotta make them cry into the fountain. Or something." A fountain full of unicorn tears doesn't really sound.. better than a piss fountain and he can't quite place why. He shrugs back, her guess is as good as his.

He hums softly, "Yeah? Seems right. Nothing else set on fire since I've been gone, right?" Save for the mutterings of goings on in Halo, it seems like Torchline has been just kind of.. Chilling. Well, and getting two new queens. "I don't even know what you'd do offensively for Torchline. At least not against The Voice.. Make it permanently day time? Set off the volcano?" He shudders at the thought, clicking his tongue quietly.

She catches him and seems to flirt back and he isn't sure how to deal with it. "Yeah." He looks down at the table, picking at the grain for a moment before looking back up at her. "Oh! I wanted to show you something." He sits back, rolling up his sleeve as much as he can and holding his right arm out to her. There's part of a snake tattoo there, coiling up his arm. The rest of it is hidden behind his sleeve. "I've got another one but I'd have to take my shirt off to show you." Is this flirting?
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Locke - 07-23-2021, 11:09 PM