take this sinking boat and point it home
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve can't help the face she makes, wincing at the suggestion and shaking her head, "Gods, no. I would certainly hope not. That's disgusting." She huffs, looking a bit green now that the idea has been thrown out there and for a moment she worries she might get sick again, stomach turning roughly. "It's their horns. They can be used for healing, but they also have magic. They're unicorns." Maeve finally says, pushing the idea of piss and tears out of her head, refusing to focus on that any longer.

She snorts, shaking her head, "No, nothing else has been set on fire. Probably for the best." Maeve can't help the slight wince, reaching out to grab one of the drinks set on the table, taking a small sip of it before she's looking over at him once more. Torchline had found some peace all things considered. Maeve hoped that they could keep it that way for the foreseeable future. "I'm not sure. I bet there are options, though." They could likely come up with something. There had been many ideas that they were throwing around and Maeve was certain that they could manage to come up with something to help defend their region from the Voice.

It's stilted and awkward. Neither of them knowing how to handle this new dynamic. Both of them used to simply existing a certain way with one another. He's changing the subject, bringing their attention to something else and Maeve blinks, eyes watching the way he rolls his sleeve up, widening at the sight of the tattoo. "Well, look at you. Run off for half a season and get a new tattoo. Aren't you a rebel." Her eyes trace over the snake, noting how similar it is to the one that covers her ribs and part of her wants to reach out to trail across his skin, but she isn't sure if that's even allowed. "You've taken off your shirt for much less. Hell, you used to barely wear one." Maeve shoots back easily, ignoring the fact that she very much wants to see the tattoo that's hidden beneath the fabric for reasons that have nothing to do with the tattoo and everything to do with the body that it's on.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Maeve - 07-23-2021, 11:45 PM