take this sinking boat and point it home
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Her reaction is exactly what he wanted, honestly. A grin cracks across his face and he nudges her lightly. "I'm sure Safrin, of all the gods, has something more elegant planned for them." He wonders if he'll be around for it. He's never seen a unicorn properly.. He wonders if their meat is any good. He'd probably be slaughtered for trying it though.

Nothing yet. But Maeve seems less likely to make enemies than her cohort or the prior governor. He inhales slowly, shaking his head. "I have a feeling things are going to get worse before they get better. It's been nice, though, the calm." At least for Torchline. Seems there is chaos in other lands but that doesn't concern him at all. He has no stake in their games beyond how it may affect Maeve and the baby. "Plenty. I just hope it doesn't come down to hunting the Ascended." He mutters the last part to himself, well aware they aren't allowed to the little event. He's not sure if he's too sympathetic to the enemy but he can't help himself.

All of that aside, her question makes him raise an eyebrow. He gestures vaguely to the people around them, "One, it's cold and two, there's people around. As much as I' sure some of them would enjoy the view.." He gives her a grin though, turning back to look at the table, flush spread across his cheeks. "Maybe when I get back." He's already having a hard time keeping his hands off her. Something about knowing she's going to have his kid.. Probably some kind of hormones or something.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Locke - 07-24-2021, 12:19 AM