whatever lies beyond this morning
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
but baby i've been here before; i've seen this room and i've walked this floor
They'd been together until they hadn't; parted with words that left him feeling cold and on edge for the rest of the day: something's wrong. With the baby? With Hotaru? With Halo? Until the Valkyrie fell asleep again, he had no way of knowing.

In and out of consciousness all day that he might be available the second Hotaru fell asleep, Remi appears instantly before her as she calls out to him. That she is here at all, that the dreamworld is coherent and not muddled was a good sign. From having been in Finn's dreams on more than one occasion, Remi was familiar enough with the signs of trauma and drugs to assume neither were at play here. Not in large amounts, anyway. Stretching out his hands for her to draw her close, the Lullaby turns as sea and sand melt away to darkness and lightning. "Is that...?" He asks of the dragon, having seen Sunjata in shift before, before she explains that it might not necessarily have been.

Pressing his palms to her cheeks both to calm the tension there as much as to capture her gaze, he means to ask her where she is. Noah and Deimos are not his problem, nor are Morgan and Halo. "Okay." He whispers. "That is not far." Not that it matters. "I can come to you now. Were you followed? Is there anything you need?" Though Remi's voice is calm enough, there are dull vibrations in the sand and snow that speak of his thundering pulse. Panic now won't do either of them any good, but still confusion and an always-close fury colours the sea and sky.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
whatever lies beyond this morning - by Hotaru - 07-16-2021, 07:55 PM
RE: whatever lies beyond this morning - by Remi - 07-16-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: whatever lies beyond this morning - by Hotaru - 07-16-2021, 09:39 PM
RE: whatever lies beyond this morning - by Remi - 07-17-2021, 03:09 AM
RE: whatever lies beyond this morning - by Hotaru - 07-17-2021, 09:44 PM
RE: whatever lies beyond this morning - by Remi - 07-18-2021, 06:32 PM