whatever lies beyond this morning
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
but baby i've been here before; i've seen this room and i've walked this floor
"You will be alright." The alchemist whispers fiercly. Such was the brutal drive of one such as Remi, powerful and immortal. Whether or not he was ignorant of the fact that while he might be able to bully the world into leaving him alone that the same could not be said for those unfortunately caught in his orbit, if he was simply too stubborn to see it, was entirely up for debate.

That she wasn't followed, that she had the sense of mind to make a joke very nearly has Remi relaxing. That is until she mentions the cramps. Cramps which might in fact be contractions. Somewhere in the glacial blur that suggests a horizon line, an icy thunder begins to roll and dissolve the world.

"Wh—" Biting back on stupid questions that neither of them have time for, Remi stiffens with determination and feral grit. "Okay. Okay." Are the reassuring words for him, or for her?

"I can take you right to Vai." He offers. Ronin could heal, but would he? Just now, with the state of everyone such as it was, Remi didn't want to put his husband in a position where he was forced to say yes or no.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
whatever lies beyond this morning - by Hotaru - 07-16-2021, 07:55 PM
RE: whatever lies beyond this morning - by Remi - 07-16-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: whatever lies beyond this morning - by Hotaru - 07-16-2021, 09:39 PM
RE: whatever lies beyond this morning - by Remi - 07-17-2021, 03:09 AM
RE: whatever lies beyond this morning - by Hotaru - 07-17-2021, 09:44 PM
RE: whatever lies beyond this morning - by Remi - 07-18-2021, 06:32 PM