you made the decision, now face the consequences
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I can give you freedom from your guilt with a flick of my wrist
The sketchbook would be a pitiful defense if Nephele sought to strike, but for now she merely glances down at the offered images. They’re beautiful, and in any other situation she would be enthused to find someone even on the fringes of her botanical interests, but she is hateful and apathetic. Luckily it doesn’t show in her eyes, illusioned as they are and the only thing aside from dark brows to show beyond the veil. “Any skill is worth honing,” she notes mildly, injecting her tone with something as close to complimentary as she can manage.

Shaking her head slightly she pulls one of her chakrams out, holding it flat in her hand, the sharp blade poking harmlessly at one palm. “It’s a weapon, but I am still testing why it reacts certain ways. See, it doesn’t glow or have any etchings, and I can hold it fine. Why isn’t it reacting?” the implication that she had seen it react the only way to avoid the lie. Her voice is puzzled, the question only slipping free unobstructed because Nephele genuinely doesn’t know if Ludo had crafted her chakrams to react to the presence of Ascended fluid or something else. Their circuitry perhaps? Would it do the same to metal? One hand holding the handle but the other still balanced flat beneath it like a snake in the grass, she extends it towards Cameron to allow the Ascended to investigate it with their eyes.
I can give you death with the look upon my face

Messages In This Thread
RE: you made the decision, now face the consequences - by Nephele - 12-29-2021, 05:07 PM