you made the decision, now face the consequences
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I can give you freedom from your guilt with a flick of my wrist
Nephele watches, her diminutive height meaningless with how she feels as if she's towering over the pathetic creature as it doubles over. Satisfied smirk concealed by the darkness of her shawl, an impenetrable void imitating the night Cameron would otherwise belong to. But not here - not with her.

The gritted words are not nearly as satisfying as a scream may be, but the cut had been unfortunately shallow. As she lifts her chakram anew, her sharp ears hear rustling from the foliage around them, and she frowns severely. She can't risk being found outside of her own territory. The advantage was initially hers, but this was still enemy territory. So instead she moves forward and grips Cameron by the shirt neck, twisting it in her hands as she bows towards them, the rictus of a snarl on her face that is audible in her tone if not visibly shown. "You burn because you are a monster, and it is seeking it cleanse the disease from your veins. But you are far too tainted by now. You are not even human. Your pain is proof of that - it has never burned anyone else beyond the sting of its blade." That's not exactly true - but she has only ever used it against Ascended, and so her nature lets her say it this time.

Shoving Cameron backwards in one last act of playground bully cruelty, Nephele turns and runs into the trees, holding tight to her disguise until she's far enough away to ensure nobody will see when she drops the shawl enough to reveal her wings or trademark hair.
I can give you death with the look upon my face

Messages In This Thread
RE: you made the decision, now face the consequences - by Nephele - 02-14-2022, 03:14 AM