On This Night
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
And he's smiling like he means it, and he's stretched out on his back
And he's telling me now that he loves me, for the fifth or the sixth time, I can't keep track

Remi promised to at least always tell him when he was going somewhere dangerous,  which was a start. Now at least Sam could prepare before his inevitable breakdown at the news of any deaths.

Lips in his hair and an arm around his shoulders calmed him, and he smiled at the floor as he heard Remi's story, the word 'lovers' bouncing around his head gleefully. Was that what Remi considered them? It was certainly a fine word, one that Sam could be very happy with. "Y..you think y-you'd do better...with me there? Ha. But...I-I think I read something si-similar once."

Of course Remi was too humble to even consider living a noble life. Sam, who had lived in relative luxury for Caido for his upbringing (at least in material goods) felt a little guilty at that thought. "I would...hm. A-ask to be normal. Fully. N-not that your up...upgrade isn't amazing. But I would like it to be real. And...t-to not have to think I might live forever."

His words were grim but Sam was actually speaking with a faint smile on his face, too pleased with where he was cuddled against Remi to let much bother him. He placed a hand on the Alchemists knee and just gently traced out circles on his leg.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259

"Mhmm." Remi whispered into the coppery layers of Sam's hair. "I would not be sitting with you now had you not been with me in the forest after all."

Remi tried not to frown as Sam again mentioned being normal. Instead he just tapped out a silent rhythm against his shoulder, leaning his cheek against the side of his head as he listened. He wanted to say something in response, something like well I guess I'm not normal then either, or normal is boring, but that was easy for him to say. He had wings with which to fly, and relatively few drawbacks from being what he was, especially in a world that no longer condemned it. The same apparently couldn't be said for Sam, and Remi knew it. "Well.." Remi whispered with a small smile. "I suppose when we defeat the creature, we will have to see what the gods can do."

Looking down where Sam's fingers drew invisible images on his leg, Remi inhaled a shallow and shaky breath as he considered. "Sam?" He asked, waiting for the bookmaker's eyes to reach his own. Remi knew he needed to explain..that he needed to clarify some of the things on his heart and his mind. To talk more openly about what had happened in the cave, in the infirmary room, in the hall of the sanctuary. He hadn't been ignorant of the amount of times Sam had mentioned them as a we, and how necessarily he'd been forced to trail off into uncertainty, with Remi offering him absolutely no guidance or help. There were things he needed to say, about Loren and Northaven if only so that Sam might understand his hesitations, his worries and doubts.

But as the ascended's clear and steely gaze met his own, the words fell away and all he could see was Sam. His lips fell open slightly and all he wanted to do was to take the hand gently tracing patterns on his knee and thrust it above Sam's head to pin him against the bed, to press kisses in places he hadn't been able to in the infirmary. Instead of saying all the things he should have said—that he needed to say—instead he whispered: "I want you, Sam," while his hand settled on Sam's thigh. Though unlike the ascended, the attuned's fingers did not trace patterns, but instead softly gripped, his fingertips fluttering higher, as Remi drew a slow breath the belayed the willpower he currently employed.

remi
Come on skinny love just last the year
Pour a little salt we were never here
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Samuel
And he's telling me now that he loves me, for the fifth or the sixth time, I can't keep track

"The..the f-first thing I'd want t..to do after fighting a d-demon is have a nap." Sam laughed, moving in close to Remi and smiling against his chest. It was bizarre to be having this conversation adjacent to his very real concerns about the matter, but being with Remi inevitably always raised his spirits.

As his name was spoken he moved to look at Remi, feeling as if they were on the cusp of something, the silence stretching out into tense centuries. Then the suspense was broken but not in a way he at all expected; Sam looked down to the hand on his thigh then back at Remi.

He knew the answer. "Th-then have me, Remi." He replied, moving in to place a hand on his chest and kiss him, only sweet and light for now. There was a nervousness within him but also a great amount of excitement and affection which made him want to take his time.

He pulled away just slightly and whispered: "I...I've n-never done this before. But...I wa-want to. With you."

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

Remi laughed, a sound both rich and happy, nodding against Sam. “Alright. A nap first. Then we see what gifts you’re owed for being the hero, hmm?”

As Sam looked down to where Remi’s fingers were softly but suggestively spiderwebbing upwards, the alchemist wondered if Sam was going to ask him to stop. His reasons for stopping them previously had always been reasonable—injury, being in public—but perhaps they were just cleverly disguised excuses. Perhaps Remi’s youthful and boyish tendencies had veiled what Sam really wanted, and what he didn’t.

But then Sam’s words, stuttered or not, removed the breath from Remi’s lungs just as surely as the gentle hand on his chest did. He kissed Sam back gently, turning his body towards him, a question on his lips. However as they parted, Sam answered what it was the alchemist was going to ask. Remi didn’t think Sam had been with anyone since the cave, but it was important. If this was his first time, that meant something to Remi, as it would to Sam as well. ”Okay.” Remi whispered softly, his lips twitching into a gentle smile that was free of judgement or disappointment.

The hand on Sam’s thigh suddenly moved to cover the one placed on his chest. “We can stop anytime you want to.” He said encouragingly, trying to catch and hold the bookmaker’s gaze to drive home how serious he was. On the verge of hormonal desperation or not, sex or intimacy of any kind was not something Remi wanted to force on anyone, least of all Sam. And already he’d pushed too far with him, it seemed.

remi
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Samuel

Remi was everything Sam wanted him to be, sweet and understanding. He smiled and leaned forward to kiss him again, a little harder this time, with more intent. His tongue parted Remi's lips and as they kissed he took off his jacket, shrugging it from his shoulders.

"I don't th-think I'll w...want you to stop." He laughed, breathy, against Remis lips, then wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him down a little, so Remi was leaning over him; just because that was how he had always imagined it.

Kissing when he could feel it all was invigorating. Sam kissed Remi like he was land and he had been at sea all his life. A quiet moan hummed its way from him as he recaptured Remi's mouth over and over again, a hand going to push into his hair.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

"Anything you want." Remi replied against Sam's lips, his tongue only reaching back enough to frame the words before plunging forward again, eager to explore. Something about the thought of this being Sam's first time was not quite as frightening as Remi being the one to be here with him. As if his own first time was too close in the recent past for him to be here now, with someone else. "More or less, just say the word." He mumbled again as he was tugged forward over Sam.

One of his hands went to brace himself to Sam's right, the other tangling smoothly into Sam's hair before trailing down the length of his jaw. Gazing down at the ascended, Remi's lips parted (had they ever been closed?) as he stared into eyes darkened only by his own body looming over, his teeth finding the inside of his lip as he paused to consider this moment. To remember it. Releasing a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding, the alchemist leaned forward to capture Sam's mouth in a kiss again as if pulled down by something much stronger than gravity. Something he didn't even try to stand in the way of. Thoughts sparked and fluttered in Remi's mind as he kissed Sam more deeply: thoughts of the softness of this, and how it had never been that way with anyone else before, of the first time he had ever been with a man and how it had changed everything and nothing all at the same time.

Tasting Sam's lips, Remi's free hand roamed lower, dexterously undoing button after button of the bookmaker's shirt. Running his fingertips feather-light up Sam's stomach towards his shoulder, Remi slowly let his hand dance to the side so he could use it to brace himself on the other side of Sam's body. Gently Remi's lips pulled away, though found other targets immediately: the side of Sam's nose, the curve of his cheek, the place lines formed when the man smiled just next to his lips, the cleft of his jaw, and then lower still. The curve of his neck, the rise of his collarbones, the hollow of his sternum. As the alchemist lowered, his hands descended slowly, quite literally feather-light now as Remi's fingers disappeared to instead cascade soft downy feathers down Sam's chest like some horrifically gentle wake behind his kisses meant to inspire goosebumps and shivers.

Further still until he came to Sam's naval and the roadmap of hair leading down to a destination that Remi required no guidance to find. His fingers finally caught up to his lips and then danced passed, unbuttoning and unfastening what stood in his way while his tongue and lips and teeth spoke silent words against Sam's hipbones and the flat of his stomach. Feathers disappearing back into flesh, Remi looked up, his eyes roaming over the pale landscape of Sam's body as his hands moved to surround the bookmaker's hips from behind, to raise them so that he could easily remove his pants and underwear.

remi
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Samuel

The rush in Sam's chest as Remi leaned forward to kiss him was both exhilarating and terrifying at the same time. This was everything he'd imagined the moment to be and yet so much more because it was real, from the brushes on his skin to the taste of Remi on his lips and the sound of his breath (which did feel odd unaccompanied by another, but Sam was used to the silence of his own lungs by now).

He thought to be conscious as his shirt was opened but Remi didn't seem to mind what was revealed, so Sam tried to take the thought from his mind. Skin that had never been truly touched sang with the new feelings brought from the upgrade and he arched his body up towards Remi, then laughed at the kisses all over his face. It was sweet, affectionate; he tried to return as many of them as he could.

Feathers trailed down his body and tickled at his skin, the sensation electric. Sam let a soft, breathy moan fall from his lips, his head tipping back as Remi moved lower and his hands sinking into the other man's hair.

His hips raised easily and willingly, Sam realising what Remi was doing and reaching down to help him get the pants off, pushing them slowly down his thighs to reveal a stiffening bulge in his pants between freckled legs. "Y...you should undress t-too." Sam requested with a shy smile, reaching down to pull at the shoulder of Remi's shirt. He wanted nothing more than to see Remi's body before him whole and healed, was eager to discover it all over again.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

Remi grinned against Sam's skin, hazarding a playfully confused look up towards the ascended, feigning surprise Sam might want to see him naked as well. "As you wish." He said with a laugh, reaching over his shoulder and gripping at the cloth of his shirt to pull it off in one smooth motion. Though the wounds and would-be scars from the bear attack were gone, the ones he'd inflicted on himself as a lion still marred his athletic frame, slicing across his ribs in now-faded lines of soft pink.

Stretching over Sam and reviling the feeling of their bodies pressed together in a way he hadn't quite been able to in the cave—nor in the infirmary of course—Remi lowered his lips to Sam's chest again. This time, the palm of one hand gently skated over one of Sam's nipples while the flat of his tongue ghosted over the other, meaning to highlight and explore every bit of sensory pleasure that Sam had been denied for so long. Meanwhile, Remi's free hand had stretched down the length of Sam's body, reaching as far down his thigh as the alchemist's height would allow, before altering its path and moving decidedly inwards. As the alchemist's strong hand found the base of Sam's shaft beneath the one meager bit of cloth between them, Remi raised his lips to Sam's, moaning a contended sound against them.

The sweetness of Remi's kiss had turned into another flavour entirely as heat bloomed in the pit of his stomach. The pressure he felt against the base of his spine made him growl against Sam's mouth, the sound entirely predatory that seemed to rumble through this entire body. Lower down, Remi's hand had become far less delicate in its wanderings, his fingers and the curve of his palm now moving easily up and down Sam's length, hugging and coaxing the contours of what had started out as only a bulge, into something decidedly more hard.

remi
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Samuel

Sam let his eyes sweep over Remi's revealed torso, hardly even noticing the scars on his ribs in the absence of his other wounds. As long as they were healed he hardly minded, because Remi was well and that was all that mattered. ...Well...that, and he did let his eyes drift a little lustfully down his body.

Remi moved down to his chest, putting his mouth and hands to good work. Sam tipped his head back and moaned, louder this time, a desperate high tone coming into the sound at the end. "R-Remi..." He whispered, his legs easily slipping open to welcome him into them.

The growl against his lips and more insistent hand on his cock awoke something in him, something that wished to be taken and had, possessed. It was a notion that brought a whine from his lips as his whole body shook, his hips bucking up into Remi's touch with a twitching need. It didn't take long for him to be entirely hard, firm in Remi's fingers.

As much as he didn't want to, a question came to mind and he had to ask. Sam reached up and pulled Remi away from him for just a moment, staring at him in a moment where he should have been panting but couldn't for his breath. "...D...do you want me to b-bite you?" The feelings he had now were intense, wonderful, but he knew there was a way to make them so much more and it was at the tips of his fingertips. Well, teeth.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

The moan escaping the bookmaker's lips kindled the fire burning hot and brightly in Remi's belly, a feeling which was beginning to spread lower. He felt the muscles in his legs tense, eager to drive downwards against Sam. For the moment however he held back, enjoying the way Sam's desperateness seemed to grow both metaphorically and physically beneath him.

Despite how Sam raised himself further into Remi's awaiting hand, still the alchemist's touch did not quicken with haste or need. His name slipping from Sam's lips had caused a shiver to roll down his spine, and he was eager to hear the man whisper his want again and again and again. With a delicious wickedness, Remi tugged gently at Sam's lower lip with a voracious grin, his breath coming in hot but steady bursts, a question tingling on his tongue. Sam didn't need to breathe, but could Remi still make him gasp for more?

Pushed away but not deterred, Remi gazed down at Sam with colour high in his cheeks. "This is about you, remember? Is that what you want?" Remi replied, his voice husky now instead of melodic, a carnality darkening his normally oh-so pale stare. Moving his hand off of Sam and onto his own pants, Remi undid them easily, shucking them off with a few quick movements of his hips. It helped that he could temporarily alter the proportions of his body to assist with this task.

Entirely unencumbered now, the alchemist rolled astride the bookmaker, hovering over top of him so that only the raw length of his arousal bridged the space between them for a moment. With a hungry glint in his eyes, Remi lowered himself with a moan, forcing Sam's head back with insistent and yearning kisses against his throat as his back arched letting his hips press against Sam's own. Breathing heavily, teeth nipping and lips dancing across the bookmaker's neck and jaw, Remi reached a hand down to try and fit it against Sam's lower back, pulling him upwards into each of Remi's thrust's while his own hips bucked steadily down.

remi
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Samuel

"I..I want t-to bite you. " Sam nodded, pushing Remi's hair back and looking into his eyes. "B-but you must tell me when y-you've had enough." As much as he desired Remi, as much as the Ascended in him wanted to bite, he was still concerned for his wellbeing. Especially as affection bloomed in his chest every time Remi touched him anew.

Hips grinding down against his, Remi's cock pushing against his own; Sam let his body rise to meet him as a keening whine left him and a hot pleasure began to coil im his gut.

Now was the time to do it. He gently cupped Remi's jaw and pulled him up until his neck was above Sam's mouth. With gentle fingers on his jaw at odds with the sharps of his teeth he dragged his teeth lightly over the skin there before biting.

The rush was immediate and intense. Sam was already hard, already overwhelmed, but the surge of pleasure and gush of blood in his mouth sent him to higher places, pre-cum readily dripping from his cock as he drank with random, stuttered hip thrusts.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

Remi had to bite down hard on the inside of his cheek to stifle the immediate groan that wanted to burst from his lips. Simultaneously he wanted to shove Sam's head backwards and thrust his throat against his teeth, just as he wanted to grasp his legs and thrust himself inside of him. Both urges he resisted, though only just. His lip quivered with needy anticipation, while his knees pressed against the bed, shoving himself further down and against Sam.t

Unlike in the cave, their differing heights now proved an asset. Though Remi was now moved higher to allow Sam access to his throat, his body was still long enough for him not to be deprived of the closeness he craved. As Sam's fangs broke the skin, Remi's body trembled with the now familiar crash of pleasure that swamped his every sense. His eyes rolled back into his head as his lashed fluttered closed, his hips thrusting forward as a hand now curled into a claw swiped with deadly precision against Sam's hips. The fabric between them was no match for the claws of a lusty lion.

Moaning without restraint now, Remi rolled slightly to his side, pulling Sam with him so as not to break contact between them anywhere. One hand slipped behind the ascended's head, curling possessively through Sam's coppery hair and pressing the seal of his lips ever tighter against Remi's neck. His right hand lowered, the feeling of the soft flesh covering the hardness of Sam's cock against his fingers making him moan a stuttering string of incomprehensible syllables. Raising his leg he cast if over Sam's, pulling him greedily closer as the alchemist's hand began to pulse up and down. Massaging his fingers in the back of Sam's skull, The grip of Remi's other hand widened, collecting his own length against Sam's. Not so easily done, though Remi managed, he held them both together, the lubrication they had each provided making his task all the more easy as the chemical cocktail of Sam's fangs splashed bright and tangible echoes of indescribable pleasure through every point of his body. His hips moved in tandem with the rising and falling of his hand as his back and toes arched with the increasing pressure against his stomach and spine.

remi
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Samuel

Sam was deliriously pleased enough from the blood and the feeling of claws against his hip (just dangerous enough to be delicious, just tender enough to be sweet) but then Remi rolled him and began to run his hand along them both. He grabbed around Remi's back onto his shoulder blades and pushed his hips up into the hand, tangling their legs even further together.

He could feel the heat in his gut spreading down and bursting to a point in his groin, he knew soon he'd be undone; but there was something he needed first. Sam took his teeth away and whispered against Remi's jaw, quietly but so desperately, gasping through it: "P-please. Remi! Remi. I need y-you to. To fu--to...I w-want you insi...inside. Now."

Sam licked the last drops of blood from Remi's neck that had fallen when he had pulled away then turned onto his back, hoping to pull Remi with him then open his legs with a clear invitation. This was how he had imagined it, and even though he knew he wouldn't last long with Remi inside him, he needed to know how it would feel.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

The only downside of Sam's teeth against his neck was the strangeness of not having anything for his own mouth to be doing. Letting his head slip back slightly, Remi squeezed his eyes shut, enjoying the brilliant dance of erotic imagery ghosting behind his eyelids as he lost himself deeper into the waters of Sam's bite.

Gasping as Sam pulled away, Remi's hand gripped with a predatory neediness against the back of Sam's hip, driving him ever closer even as the loss of the ascended's chemicals pulled against him coldly like a receding wave. Following languidly as Sam encouraged his body on top of his once again, Remi hungrily smiled down, his lips and teeth hungry to engorge himself on what he'd been denied while Sam's teeth were at work. Licking the taste of his own blood of Sam's lips incited something predatory within him, and the rumble that echoed through his chest was decidedly feline and definitely voracious.

"There is something to be done first.." Remi whispered huskily against Sam's ear, nipping at his lobe. Sliding down Sam's body once again, the alchemist trailed a line of kisses that were decidedly straighter and faster than his hazy descent had been previously. Halting around Sam's hip bone, Remi looked up with a reassuring, if not heat-filled, smile. With magic at his disposal, Sam's first time didn't need to be like his had been. With a hand that slowly trailed along the back of Sam's thigh, Remi planted kiss after kiss on the inside of the opposite leg, as a clear substance appeared on his fingers. Timing it so that the instant his fingers began to try and relax the skin around the hole Sam had been begging him to be in, his lips and tongue would close around the head of his cock. Moaning as he took the man into his mouth, Remi's tongue expertly trailed and flattened around the hardness of Sam, while his lips evenly rushed up and down. His fingers meanwhile gently massaged and lubricated to prepare Sam for what he'd asked for.

remi