it burns all clean
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
i will be coming back
"I can't think of a better reason to come home," Ronin murmurs; Remi's open arms, wings and talons and claws and anything else they might become still remain all that he wants, even after all this time. Especially after all this time, and all that they've been through. Scoffing at the prospect of having to stop for a snack before bed, the Huntsman smiles and presses his lips to Remi's temple.

"I think I can just about manage that," he mumbles. "I'll make you all your favourites." Whether that's ice cream that Remi can lick off Ronin's stomach or raw meat for him to sink his teeth into remains to be seen. And hell, maybe this time the Huntsman will partake in the raw meat. He'll have plenty of time to mull over it on the route home, it seems, and he scoffs out a soft laugh as Sunjata is brought into it.

"I couldn't possibly say," he says. "You're the only one to have seen us both. You'll have to let him down gently." But first, sleep. Sleep for Remi, and quiet contemplation for Ronin.

~FIN
in a phrase to cut these lips
i love you
RONIN