Training {SE} only pheromones and serotonin decide
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i saw you comin' with the gun in your hands
Yeah, yeah. Sunjata mutters, distracted only by the plan that comes into his mind, darting forward just enough to swing around and nip at his husband in warning. He sees the pumpkins only after Nate’s tripped over one, a toothy reptilian grin that’s flickering with the brief glimmering glow of blue. There's amusement that pierces through the bond, one that mixes with the cockiness of Nate to make something vibrant.

The confusion is met with Sunjata managing to get turned around, to face his husband more fully, and his wings flare as he roars out an antagonizing growl. Hate to break it to you but the pumpkins aren’t me. He offers, sweeping his tail across the ground and sending a few more of the creatures flying into over the waterfall with loud, audible cracks. Besides, I’m not a cheater. He protests, even though they both know that’s one hell of a lie.

With this, the Attuned surges forward, his broad head aiming to press into Nate, to pin him to the ground.
i can't want this, i can't want this
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} only pheromones and serotonin decide - by Sunjata - 07-21-2021, 08:59 PM