Training {SE} only pheromones and serotonin decide
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i saw you comin' with the gun in your hands
Thank you! He agrees, a rumble of amused laughter slipping through the bond to Nate even if his body language suggests otherwise. Pumpkins certainly weren’t his style. He was more of the type to pick out birds or wolves to get what he wanted. But that was neither here nor there, not as Sunjata’s offering a throaty roar and the flare of his wings, hearing the sweet and romantic quip back to his comment.

Gods, he loves him so fucking much. Sounds beautiful. He comments with another huff of a mental laugh, even as he’s charging toward Nate and the crackling hands appear to stop his head from pressing and pinning his husband to the ground. The dragon snarls, lightning curling around his lips just enough to touch Nate’s staticky arms, especially as his horns are grabbed. His tail sweeps out again, knocking a few more gourds off the waterfall.

There’s a growl, one that vibrates the ground around them that he’s sure Nate can feel rush through him as the cackle is met, as Nate’s head is crashing hard into his snout and he’s pulling back, shaking his head heavily to try and get the demigod to loosen his grip. You'd better kiss it and make it better when we’re done. It’s a throaty, accented sound that meets Nate. He even rises with a winging of pain, a sharp sparking sensation along the softer part of the snout where his scales are notably thinner. And if Nate holds on, well, he supposes they’ll get to see if he’s truly a Lone Free Ranger after all.
i can't want this, i can't want this
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} only pheromones and serotonin decide - by Sunjata - 07-25-2021, 05:44 AM