we'll tell you what we know
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve sees it all unfold before her. The way that Aurelia relaxes, the fire still flaring in her eyes, but it isn't anger anymore. There is passion desire and so much more swirling in her irises that the Nightshade is almost breathless with it. She melts into Aurelia's touch, drinking in those shared breaths greedily, pressing into her as she tucks this moment away with the others that they've shared.

How much they've grown since she showed up at the Halenani with questions about the fire. The tentative proposal of friendship having blossomed into so much more. Had Safrin known? Did the goddess realize how intrinsically tied to each other they would become? Maeve wasn't sure and truthfully she's not sure she cares. How could she when Aurelia was holding onto her like this? When she breathes in deeply to smell smoke and sandalwood and everything that makes up the Fireheart? Maeve almost whimpers as Aurelia clings to her, lips brushing across her forehead in a tender display of affection, reminding her once more than she cares in a way that can't be compared to anyone else in this moment. "We will." She repeats, conviction in her voice as she draws back to meet Aurelia's gaze with her own.

Aurelia stands and the Nightshade moves to follow her. She couldn't stay still even if she wanted to. The queen trails after her, hanging on to every word, committing all of them to memory because she will need them soon. Jack won't be happy. They're going to have feathers to smooth down when it comes to the Captain, but Maeve thinks that they'll manage to persuade him. Especially with the promise of a skyship. "I'll talk to him. I want to have this done before you get back. I'll be heading for Frey's Breath too. I'm hoping that by the time you're done with the unicorns we'll be close to finished with this."

Maeve wasn't going to hinder their process by taking too much time to move forward. They have plenty to do and the Nightshade isn't going to let anything slow her down. Not her pregnancy or Locke or anything in between.

The mention of Milo pulls her from her thoughts and there is a slight sting at the words, but she pushes it away. Aurelia needs this from her and she always knew that Milo was in the picture. From the very beginning. It changes nothing. Maeve nods, brushing Aurelia's hair from her face, tucking a stray curl behind her ear. "Of course. Anything for you." And she means it. Anything at all. Maeve leans forward, pressing the softest of kisses against her cheek, lingering there longer than she needs to. "Be safe and come back to me in one piece, okay?"
Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips
We should just kiss like real people do

Messages In This Thread
we'll tell you what we know - by Cordelia - 07-21-2021, 02:41 AM
RE: we'll tell you what we know - by Sah - 07-21-2021, 02:58 AM
RE: we'll tell you what we know - by Maeve - 07-21-2021, 03:19 AM
RE: we'll tell you what we know - by Aurelia - 07-21-2021, 06:14 PM
RE: we'll tell you what we know - by Cordelia - 07-21-2021, 06:56 PM
RE: we'll tell you what we know - by Sah - 07-21-2021, 07:19 PM
RE: we'll tell you what we know - by Maeve - 07-22-2021, 10:08 PM
RE: we'll tell you what we know - by Sah - 07-26-2021, 03:46 AM
RE: we'll tell you what we know - by Aurelia - 07-26-2021, 10:19 AM