drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Neron
the wind breathes lonely
longing to be seen
"Anyone can be hard to find when they have the benefit of an invisibility cloak," Neron points out with a crinkle of his nose. He had been on the receiving end of said cloak when he'd been making haste towards the Fangs, and the fact that it could cover a whole unicorn as well was worrying to say the least. The Launceleyn holds the other man's gaze as his hand clasps his jaw, and though it's definitely uncomfortable, there's something about it (insane) that almost feels like home.

"I know," he says, smirking. And at the news that Nate will be there to watch the portal? It seals the deal entirely, and Neron relaxes further. "Then just let me know what you want done, and I'll do whatever I can," he murmurs, nodding to him. As for the back door? "I'll mention it to her, though I don't know if she would want to seal Halo off completely. Maybe we can station guards at the entrance, though?"
sometimes the soul
has days like these

Messages In This Thread
RE: drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands - by Neron - 08-04-2021, 04:47 PM