[SE]Stories for the kids
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RAY
In ancient times
cats were worshipped as gods
Ray listens to Amalia's story curiously, mind working through the possible paths the story could take. Was the son cursed? Possessed? Some kind of weird creature? But the phrase he kept repeating had the Attuned's face twisting into disgust. That was just plain creepy. Weird, but mostly creepy.

But the story's end has Ray chuckling right alongside with the children's laughter. Lips still curved into a smile, she gives the Demi-god a round of applause. "That was great!" Eyeing the setting sun, she rises to her feet and turns to the children. "Alright everyone, off to home with you. Get back home safe and sound before dark, you hear me?"

After shooing the reluctant kids away, the Attuned turns to her friend with a warm grin. "Thanks for helping me out with them. I should get back to work. But we should grab dinner or drinks sometime. Take care, ok?"

With a wave, the herbalist then took her leave, heading to her shop to continue working on orders and prescriptions.

-{FIN}
They have not
forgotten this

Messages In This Thread
[SE]Stories for the kids - by Ray - 07-21-2021, 05:20 PM
RE: [SE]Stories for the kids - by Amalia - 07-26-2021, 02:47 AM
RE: [SE]Stories for the kids - by Ray - 07-26-2021, 03:02 AM
RE: [SE]Stories for the kids - by Amalia - 07-26-2021, 03:26 AM
RE: [SE]Stories for the kids - by Ray - 07-26-2021, 06:40 PM
RE: [SE]Stories for the kids - by Amalia - 07-28-2021, 02:26 AM
RE: [SE]Stories for the kids - by Ray - 08-01-2021, 01:09 AM