hometown heroes
Ronyyyyy
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
so put your faith in the devil and the deep blue sea
put your trust in the light that you cannot see
As far as I know, just cannibals.” He huffs, another cloud appearing before his face. He steps a bit more carefully here as the ground slopes, wanting to not bring his tall frame down into the snow. If there’s one thing Sunjata despised more than snow itself, it was snow in his coat and against his skin. “King’s End, I think. Somewhere by the ocean.” Because the ocean wouldn’t be able to get out of reach for the Flood, someone who’d strove for the freeing sense of sand beneath his feet and a deep ocean for miles.

The cloth is unfolded and when Sunjata finds a place that’s suitable to let the cloth freeze, he fans it out and sets it atop the snow – letting his gaze fall over it to make sure that he’d gotten it right. He doesn’t know how long to leave it there, but… Oh well. Luckily he’s distracted from those thoughts when Ronin dumps everything that’s been going on with him lately.

Dark sculpted brows raise and his gaze snaps immediately to the Huntsman. “I, uh, heard that Remi was the father when I interrogated Hotaru.” He huffs out a sigh, an ashen gloved hand rising to run through his hair to keep the snow from sticking to the ends and freezing. “Fucking hell.” It’s half a laugh, half a grimace, a shiver running down Sunjata’s spine. "Is he okay?" He was lucky that when his dragon shift showed itself, it was when Nate had just returned home – a time when they were both still sick and fucked up and he’d had no reason to rampage. Perhaps he should’ve let it loose to get his anger out with the whole arson ordeal.

That’s neither here nor there, so he finds himself stepping toward Ronin to clasp the other man’s shoulders and offer a soft smile. “Dragons are… A tough shift. If you ever want to help figure it out, I’m sure Safrin wouldn’t mind her two dragons patrolling around.” A soft smile is sent Ronin’s way, hoping it might ease any worries.
there's a darkness up ahead
i will see you where the shadow ends
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
hometown heroes - by Sunjata - 07-22-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Ronin - 07-22-2021, 05:36 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Sunjata - 07-22-2021, 06:20 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Ronin - 07-22-2021, 07:47 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Sunjata - 07-23-2021, 03:39 AM
RE: hometown heroes - by Ronin - 07-23-2021, 05:12 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Sunjata - 07-24-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Ronin - 07-25-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Sunjata - 07-26-2021, 02:12 AM
RE: hometown heroes - by Ronin - 07-27-2021, 04:41 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Sunjata - 07-28-2021, 06:09 AM