hometown heroes
Ronyyyyy
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
so put your faith in the devil and the deep blue sea
put your trust in the light that you cannot see
He nods along idly as Ronin mentions the Greatwood. It would be a quick trip to get to see his friend at least, but it also meant a quick trip to the boundaries of where Nate’s allowed to go. He puts that in the back of his mind though, because Ronin’s going on and dumping a whole lot of everything onto him and he feels for his friend. “It’s a cloth I dragged through the ash of the Climb. I’m supposed to put it somewhere cold, then bury it in a shallow grave over a broken mirror for a week.” He rumbles as he sets it out over the snow, then glances around as if he’s looking for a space to bury it with the broken pieces of a mirror he also carries in a cloth in another pocket.

But his gaze finds Ronin’s again and something sympathetic crosses his steel gaze. “Depends.” He shrugs with a frown. “Love is powerful, Ronin. And heartbreak? It can make monsters of us all.” He says softly, before he exhales another slow sigh. He’d been on the receiving end more than enough times to know. It’s also why he clings to Nate so much. Because without him, Sunjata doesn’t like the man he is.

As for the dragon though, he shakes his head softly, trying to be an encouraging friend as well as wise enough to offer what advice he does. “You and I both know that’s dangerous.” It isn’t an accusation but an observation. “You can pretend it isn’t there all you want but it doesn’t change the fact that it is. And that the next upset might spark it too and you’ll be unaware…” He steps away from Ronin toward a half fallen shed, where the wall slopes inward in comparison to the hill it’s backed up against.
there's a darkness up ahead
i will see you where the shadow ends
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
hometown heroes - by Sunjata - 07-22-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Ronin - 07-22-2021, 05:36 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Sunjata - 07-22-2021, 06:20 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Ronin - 07-22-2021, 07:47 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Sunjata - 07-23-2021, 03:39 AM
RE: hometown heroes - by Ronin - 07-23-2021, 05:12 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Sunjata - 07-24-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Ronin - 07-25-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Sunjata - 07-26-2021, 02:12 AM
RE: hometown heroes - by Ronin - 07-27-2021, 04:41 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Sunjata - 07-28-2021, 06:09 AM