hometown heroes
Ronyyyyy
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
so put your faith in the devil and the deep blue sea
put your trust in the light that you cannot see
I’m getting an item Ludo made that’s been lost to the sea.” He murmurs offhandedly. “To help me see through illusions so I might be less paranoid.” He casts a glance back at Ronin as he walks back over toward the edge of the shed that’s collapsing inward. He thinks it should be safe. It only has to make it a week, anyway, and so the Flood moves to take the glove off of his hand, partially shifting it into the hand of his dragon shift so that the talons might pierce the ice to dig that shallow grave.

The grumble is heard briefly and Sunjata offers a soft snort in response, a shake of his head as he makes a small pile beside the shallow grave. “It’s rare and far between, take them while they’re here.” He offers with a huff of a laugh. It’s a laugh that dies down into something a bit more serious as he rises just enough to grab the bag hanging from a belt loop so that he might be able to spread the broken mirror pieces within the shallow grave once he’s flattened it. “I understand, Ronin.” He says softly, pausing as he sprinkles the mirror pieces out to look up at his friend.

But I want you to know that if you do want to let it out, some place safe, you have a dragon that can be at your side as soon as possible to help.” A dark brow rises, as if daring Ronin to deny it. He had no ties to him anymore, none that kept him from being able to sit there and help Ronin when he needed it. He would be there, and he wants to make sure the Huntsman knows that.
there's a darkness up ahead
i will see you where the shadow ends
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
hometown heroes - by Sunjata - 07-22-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Ronin - 07-22-2021, 05:36 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Sunjata - 07-22-2021, 06:20 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Ronin - 07-22-2021, 07:47 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Sunjata - 07-23-2021, 03:39 AM
RE: hometown heroes - by Ronin - 07-23-2021, 05:12 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Sunjata - 07-24-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Ronin - 07-25-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Sunjata - 07-26-2021, 02:12 AM
RE: hometown heroes - by Ronin - 07-27-2021, 04:41 PM
RE: hometown heroes - by Sunjata - 07-28-2021, 06:09 AM