(SE) it feels like fourteen carats but no clarity
Wessex <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood

He tries to search for her but it’s difficult between the winds, the moving vines and foliage that surrounds him. He can’t even scent her completely – because he certainly knows that she’s around him somewhere, but to pinpoint it? He’s in the wrong shift for that. His muscles bunch, however, as he plans to take to the sky to scout for her when he doesn’t get as far.

There’s a moment where the touch to his flank has his sides twitching, has his tri-toned tail flicking over to smack at the shadow as his head whips around, long broad neck curling as he snorts at it – only to get pelted in the face with another piece of fruit, mottling his pale fur with hues of reds and oranges, splattered out across his face and neck.

And honestly? Well fucking played. He shakes his head, the fruit slipping off of him in chunks as another throaty sound leaves Sunjata, full of amusement. A laugh, as much as an equine could laugh. His posture relaxes, wings drooping a fraction as if to say 'ah, you got me, fair play.'
I've got hooks in my sides that you left there
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) it feels like fourteen carats but no clarity - by Sunjata - 07-31-2021, 03:59 AM