Drop through the mist, through the woods
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
JACK
hellraiser
risk taker
"You've got to be fuckin' kiddin' me." Jack's grumble is under his breath - mostly at having to trudge through the swamp after his crew, but also at the gathered crowd and the intensity of the howling that rattles through his bones. He draws up beside Melita - naturally - and folds his arms across his chest as he gazes into the depths of the swamp ahead.

"This isn't gonna end well for anyone," he mutters, narrowing his eyes. "But I'm sure you know that already." All in all, fuck it. Inhaling deeply, Jack turns his attention to the wet mud and the dark, clawing branches, and prepares to get swallowed up into the belly of the beast. Who knows - maybe there'll be something worth it at the end.
full speed ahead
'til i'm dead
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Messages In This Thread
RE: through the mist, through the woods - by Nate - 07-24-2021, 10:54 PM
RE: through the mist, through the woods - by Jack - 07-25-2021, 03:28 PM
RE: through the mist, through the woods - by Nate - 07-27-2021, 07:08 AM
RE: through the mist, through the woods - by Jack - 07-27-2021, 06:32 PM
RE: through the mist, through the woods - by Jack - 08-01-2021, 12:56 PM
RE: through the mist, through the woods - by Ludo - 08-03-2021, 05:25 PM
RE: through the mist, through the woods - by Jack - 08-04-2021, 05:29 PM