Drop through the mist, through the woods
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
M i l d e w

Stars move slowly in a silvery night
Far away on the other side
As was often the case in the swamp, the hidden foundations of the path were lacking. Feeling her feet begin to sink, seeing the others around her beginning to slide into the same fate, Mildew called on those which had always been her companions: the creatures of the Feverlands. The birds that knew the branches well, the squirmy bugs and worms that lived in the mud.

Tell me where to stand. Where to find support. She asked them, keeping herself calm (after 500 years of experience in this place, this was not the first time she had been sinking in mud) as they gave her instructions, advice. Following the knowledge she had accumulated from them, Mildew would begin to use the correct roots and footholds to lift herself out of the mud and once again onto sure footing.

-
Mildew asks creatures in the surrounding area of the swamp to tell her where to step and grab to regain her footing.

Magic: Messenger | Can speak to all animals (non-mythical) and receive and relay messages through them. Only Gods and Attuned can receive the messages from Mildew.
Type: Light | Rank: Basic
Will you come to talk with me this night?
But she couldn't find how to push through

Messages In This Thread
RE: through the mist, through the woods - by Nate - 07-24-2021, 10:54 PM
RE: through the mist, through the woods - by Jack - 07-25-2021, 03:28 PM
RE: through the mist, through the woods - by Nate - 07-27-2021, 07:08 AM
RE: through the mist, through the woods - by Jack - 07-27-2021, 06:32 PM
RE: through the mist, through the woods - by Jack - 08-01-2021, 12:56 PM
RE: through the mist, through the woods - by Mildew - 08-01-2021, 06:31 PM
RE: through the mist, through the woods - by Ludo - 08-03-2021, 05:25 PM
RE: through the mist, through the woods - by Jack - 08-04-2021, 05:29 PM