never shall the chain break
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
Our hearts we have sold
For diamonds and gold
His anger is hot and metallic, and yet she presses closer to it mentally. It burns something clearer in her head, melting away the clinging threads of darkness. Deimos’ voice is a rumble of safety and security, but Ru moves towards Remi instead, only to jolt as she realizes her hand had gone back to clutch Deimos’ shirt and tethered her. She doesn’t remember reaching.

I did promise, she says vaguely, feeling detached and vague. Standing there for a moment she takes a shuddering breath. But I hate them. Why do I hate them? I don’t want to, I love them so much. What’s wrong with me? Hotaru doesn’t break into noisy tears. Instead her shoulders curl inward, heat trailing down her cheeks as she stares at Remi’s paws vacantly. I thought Deimos would know what was me. Because I don’t. And neither would you, goes unspoken. Hotaru was his friend, yes, but Remi was here for the children, not her - she hadn’t had faith he would know what was truly the Valkyrie, and what was some sort of…illness? Curse? Surely it had to be, because she never would feel this way, about any child - and certainly not her own.

I didn’t mean to, whispers through, almost a whimper. There’s more horror than pleading. It’s like half-awakening from sleep. Surrounded by their emotions, Ru feels a little clearer, and she feels abruptly sick. Turning away, she gags, manfully keeping down what is surely only bile with how little she’d eaten since leaving the Greatwood. Part of her is horrified and wants to tell Remi to take them, far away from her and whatever is fucked up in her head. The other part screams at the mere notion. I’m - I’m so sorry, it’s a little hysterical, and unclear who Hotaru is apologizing to. All of them, really.
But baby take a look
We have it all
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
never shall the chain break - by Hotaru - 07-24-2021, 10:45 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Deimos - 07-25-2021, 02:01 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Hotaru - 07-27-2021, 02:36 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Remi - 07-27-2021, 02:41 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Deimos - 07-27-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Hotaru - 07-27-2021, 07:35 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Remi - 07-27-2021, 07:53 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Deimos - 07-27-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Hotaru - 07-27-2021, 10:01 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Remi - 07-27-2021, 10:30 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Deimos - 07-28-2021, 09:30 AM