never shall the chain break
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Whoa, you let your feet run wild
Time has come as we all go down
Remi could turn the stare on him all he wanted. The Sword remained steadfast and calm. “I gave you my reason. But I have taken no reprieve.” As much as he might’ve wanted to. This certainly wasn’t. Plans had been made and were in the waiting stages; actions deliberated, even if he had craved to recede into nothing. He knew the mess. Wove his way straight into it. And he was so god damn tired of it all.

He couldn’t say anything in regards to Juniper, since he’d never outrightly asked and the thread hasn’t finished yet, save for if he was disturbing the place. Given that timelines were seemingly irrelevant and arguments were not correlating together – by not venturing forth and muddling in other political components, he believed he’d been handling it accordingly. No one maimed, no one shackled, tethered, or tied to stupefying measures. Remi had simply taken it upon himself to make wild assumptions. Understandable, given all of these bizarre situations, but grossly mishandled. What Deimos believed perfectly reasonable seemed to unfurl into ridiculous amounts and degrees.

Or that Ru wanted her children dead? Was she using this moment as an excuse? Why would she want them maimed or gone, when Basin days had been all about cherishing her offspring? His confusion towards her was befuddling, bewildering, exchanged over the bonds. What is going on?

The Lullaby’s words echoed again, and Deimos stifled the sigh warring its way through his chest. Poked bears or followed a goddess’s orders? Run or escape imprisonment? A twist and turn of everything they’d managed to do simply so it could attribute to Remi’s own manifestations and appeals. Would it have been better for them to have been caught? Tortured? Tormented? “It had not been my intention.” But no matter what he did, the actions seemed to befuddle and conjure into shambles, disarray, a tangle, a jumble, a web. And he kept stepping in them – no matter how innocent the gesture. Everything mislaid, misplayed. “I have not endangered your children.” Hadn’t asked them to be brought here. Hadn’t touched them. Had tried to ensure Ru didn’t participate in any coup while pregnant (she hadn’t listened). And he certainly wasn’t going to stop a father from protecting his own.

Something that clearly the parents needed to resolve amongst themselves. "I will be over there," pointing in the direction of several barrows, and then walking away, granting and giving opportunities on motions without his presence.

{Deimos out!}
Yeah but for the fall—oh, my—
Do you dare to look them right in the eyes?
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
never shall the chain break - by Hotaru - 07-24-2021, 10:45 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Deimos - 07-25-2021, 02:01 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Hotaru - 07-27-2021, 02:36 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Remi - 07-27-2021, 02:41 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Deimos - 07-27-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Hotaru - 07-27-2021, 07:35 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Remi - 07-27-2021, 07:53 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Deimos - 07-27-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Hotaru - 07-27-2021, 10:01 PM
RE: never shall the chain break - by Remi - 07-27-2021, 10:30 PM