all the men and women merely players
Mildw
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
M i l d e w

Come down, little darling,
and lay at my breast
There for meeting the other Demi-Gods, Mildew had decided to wander the town for a little while after the event. It had been odd; they all seemed to know more about what was happening than she did, and she had somehow offended her fellow Frey-sister. Social norms did change over the years, and she supposed it had been a few centuries...maybe she had some things to learn.

She passed the brothel with a flicker of amusement. It had been a very, very long time since Mildew had felt the touch of another, but she found that she simply had higher priorities for the time being. One thing she did need though was food and the smell of something filling and hearty attracted her to the small cafe.

There was one seat left; next to a man she did not recognise, but Mildew hardly knew anyone in this town, so that was hardly a problem. Slipping into the remaining seat, she smiled at him, not one to keep silent when a conversation could be have. "Hello there darling, could I sit here?"
Oh, come a little closer
and I'll do the rest

Messages In This Thread
all the men and women merely players - by Falke - 07-25-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: all the men and women merely players - by Mildew - 08-14-2021, 09:23 PM