all the men and women merely players
Mildw
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
M i l d e w

Come down, little darling,
and lay at my breast
Mildew stared right back at the server until he accepted her order. It would have been far more embarrassing and awkward for the both of them had she tried to actually specify any foods; she was sure that here they didn't serve soups and stews made from swamp leaves and creatures or salted strips of mushrooms dried over the roof on a hot day.

"The silk houses....oh. The brothel." She returned, equally shameless about the matter. "And did you have a good time there? It has been so long since I've even seen such an establishment I almost forgot of their existence."

Indeed, she was from somewhere very different, and Mildew loved to speak of her home. "I come from the Feverlands, dear. In the Wilds. The most beautiful place in Caido, though many find it a little too deadly for their tastes." She shrugged, as if this estimation was simply a bad opinion. "Have you ever been? There's all kinds of wonderful things there. Wild magic and creatures and even witches."

{I\'m so sorry I completely forgot I had a thread I owed on Mildew D:}
Oh, come a little closer
and I'll do the rest

Messages In This Thread
all the men and women merely players - by Falke - 07-25-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: all the men and women merely players - by Mildew - 09-14-2021, 04:57 PM