all the men and women merely players
Mildw
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
We're all just ticking time bombs
Oh, of course, it isn’t obvious right now. Rapping on his thigh, Falke is oblivious to leaving accidental, tiny grease marks on his pants. “My leg wouldn’t do well there. Old injury, never healed right. If the cobblestones here occasionally give me trouble, I can’t imagine what a swamp might do to it - ah, me. So she can see that it’s really just a practical avoidance and nothing to do with not wanting to go there.

More specific questions? He can do that. And he’s just about to when the waiter returns with her food and that glass of water. It’s nothing fancy, but it smells good; a dark yellow cheese drips over the edges of fried bread, covering a glistening bit of fat-rimmed meat. Somewhere in there is a sauce with a bit of a kick to it, just to round out the flavor profile. Dropping it unceremoniously in front of Mildes, the waiter is gone just as quickly as he came.

Falke waits just a breath before launching in. “Oh you’re a witch?” He clearly takes her at face value. “Where did you get your powers from? It can’t be the same as magic, then, otherwise you’d be dead… hmmm." Is that to her? Or to himself? The Fixer is already making notes in a small notebook. "How long have you lived there? Do people comes looking for you for ah… potions and charms and such?”
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
all the men and women merely players - by Falke - 07-25-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: all the men and women merely players - by Falke - 10-09-2021, 12:17 AM