all the men and women merely players
Mildw
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
M i l d e w

Come down, little darling,
and lay at my breast
"Oh." Mildew nodded, considering if she'd be able to help something like that with her magicks and cures. Maybe so, but she knew not everyone wanted that kind of help; if he ever yearned for it, she would offer. "There are still other places in the Wilds you could certainly visit. Kings End is flat and merely grass for the most part." Not quite the savage beauty of the swamp, but still something special in of itself.

The food placed in front of her was certainly more decadent than she was used to, Mildew mostly eating stews of leaves and mushrooms and whatever meats she could find in the area, but she wouldn't complain. With a little smile on her lips, she daintily picked up a fork and knife and began to eat, nodding with a 'hm' as he asked if she were a witch.

Once she'd swallowed, she explained: "It's not magic in the way Abandoned have it. It's Frey's gifts used right. There so much in the world around us that can be used; this leaf for healing, that flower for confidence, and so on. Mix them together, say the right prayers...through the Gods, we can achieve much." That, and she'd been around for 500 years and knew how to deal with many things, but one revelation at a time. "They
used to, some time ago. The barrier and growing fear of the Wilds sent them away for a while...but now they are returning. And indeed, I make charms and potions."
Oh, come a little closer
and I'll do the rest

Messages In This Thread
all the men and women merely players - by Falke - 07-25-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: all the men and women merely players - by Mildew - 10-10-2021, 10:13 AM