all the men and women merely players
Mildw
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
We're all just ticking time bombs
Falke nods enthusiastically. “Perhaps one day Ronin will make a skyport there, too. Then it’d be easier.” He doesn’t feel the need to go into why King’s End is still a difficult trek for him, no need to burden this demigoddess with his issues and yes, his stubbornness against healing his hip.

Falke jots down a few of her phrases - Frey’s gifts used right and say the right prayers - which made him think that Mildew very much had the herald’s ear. And that seemed like a very special thing. He takes another bite of his own sandwich, careful to wipe the oil off his fingers before taking up the pen and paper again. “We still heal here the old fashioned way - no charms, no magic, just medicine and rest and time. I focus on the mental ailments, but - I do have quite an impressive herb garden if I do say so myself. I’d be curious what I could add or how to use them better. If you have the time.”

There’s no doubt in his mind that Mildew is quite busy. And he’d never be so bold as to ask her outright for something special. At least - not on first meeting.
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
all the men and women merely players - by Falke - 07-25-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: all the men and women merely players - by Falke - 10-29-2021, 05:42 PM