all the men and women merely players
Mildw
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
M i l d e w

Come down, little darling,
and lay at my breast
"Yes, he is being quite industrious with those. I'm not sure I'd love all the extra people, though. A few visitors is fine, but the Feverlands is hardly equipped for tourists." It was dangerous for the average person, but more importantly than that to Mildew, their stomping feet and careless loud voices would disturb the nature and creatures that existed within her beloved Wilds.

She noticed him writing, let her eyes follow his pen as she began to eat in earnest. What was he noting down about her? Mildew wouldn't ask, but she was curious.

Smiling at his request, she nodded and smiled. "Of course. If you like I could even give you some of the herbs in my bag for experimentation. It's worth saying too that there's nothing wrong with the 'old fashioned way'. Our bodies are designed to be hurt and recover all on their own." If one wanted to read into it, this could be taken as a dig at the Ascended, but from Mildew's innocent face and smile, it would be hard to know. "You say mental ailments, though? Are there a lot of those in Stormbreak?"
Oh, come a little closer
and I'll do the rest

Messages In This Thread
all the men and women merely players - by Falke - 07-25-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: all the men and women merely players - by Mildew - 11-03-2021, 10:04 PM