all the men and women merely players
Mildw
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
We're all just ticking time bombs
From what the Fixer knows of the Feverlands, he doubts people will go traipsing through there for fun. But he won’t disagree with the demigoddess and instead, nods in agreement. Her home. Her wishes. Besides, he doubts many would be comfortable there for any extended period of time.

“Really?” Brightening like a child given a new toy, Falke perks up incredulously. Does he dare believe his ears? “That would be most generous of you.” And for a moment, he’s a bit speechless, taken aback by the offer that came so easily. All the demigods he’d met had been varying degrees of generous, yes, but he is essentially a stranger to Mildew. “I’d be honored to make a place for them in my garden.”

And to his relief, they’re moving on. A switch of sorts flips in Falke and if he’d been wearing his glasses, this is where he would take them off for a serious conversation. “Well, life as an Order member isn’t always easy. We work hard, especially these days, and the situations are dangerous. Sometimes the things that make us great at what we do don’t always carry over well into what I’d effectively call a wartime scenario. And Cian is… the Eye for a reason. There is no room for gentle and cuddly in that role.” Offering Mildew a tight smile, he shakes his head. “And of course, there are the occasional Abandoned mutations and that always throws the families into traumatic situations. The Dragoons have their own unique problems, particularly if a companion passes away.”

He shrugs a bit, and rubs the edges of his beard. “So I guess there’s quite a variety to treat here. Not all of them are serious all the time, but there is always someone who needs to talk.” And that’s where the Fixer gladly steps in.
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
all the men and women merely players - by Falke - 07-25-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: all the men and women merely players - by Falke - 11-09-2021, 11:27 PM