all the men and women merely players
Mildw
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
M i l d e w

Come down, little darling,
and lay at my breast
"Of course. You'll just need to give me a little time to write up a label, so you don't treat someone for a scraped knee with poison." Mildew chuckled, winking at Finn over the table before continuing to eat, thinking about what she would give him. The Feverlands offered many delights to the would-be forager, and some of them were too particular to her specific healing ways to be of much use to anyone else.

The Order was something mostly unfamiliar to Mildew. She knew of it, knew roughly that it was there to combat the Ascended, that the members were quite powerful; when it came to what their work actually looked like though, she was unsure. "So...what is it you do in the Order? Have you personally come up against any Ascended?" She asked, idly twirling her fork as she thought the next question over: "Have you ever killed one?"

Possibly in a conversation about mental health asking for Falke's body count was a little tactless, but Mildew had never been one to hide her thoughts.
Oh, come a little closer
and I'll do the rest

Messages In This Thread
all the men and women merely players - by Falke - 07-25-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: all the men and women merely players - by Mildew - 11-11-2021, 06:34 PM