all the men and women merely players
Mildw
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
M i l d e w

Come down, little darling,
and lay at my breast
Mildew listened to the explanation of the Order interestedly, eating her meal as she did and nodding or 'humm'ing at the appropriate moments. Isolated as she was, it was difficult for her to know how successful they had been in their efforts, though she was glad to hear Falke mentioned that the Voice had escaped - that was going to be her next question. Instead she was quiet for a moment, looking out of the window with a knotted brow.

"So you aren't a 'field' person...who is? Have you got an army? Has...the Voice an army?" She asked, curiously tilting her head from side to side as she considered these possibilities. "I've heard some of these Ascended, of whom I've yet to meet one, can be quite powerful. While we do have the Gods, they like their people to solve as many problems of their own as they can first." Mildew glanced sideways at Falke, the slightest hint of a challenge in her eyes. What did they have that made them think they'd succeed?
Oh, come a little closer
and I'll do the rest

Messages In This Thread
all the men and women merely players - by Falke - 07-25-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: all the men and women merely players - by Mildew - 11-26-2021, 08:08 PM