all the men and women merely players
Mildw
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
We're all just ticking time bombs
“Finn Rosencrantz, the Spyglass, does a lot of our field work. I think some others get out of Stormbreak too, occasionally. But from what I hear he often works with Remi and Ronin Taliesin.” Falke is able to keep his face carefully neutral, even if there’s a bit of tightening in his voice. His… opinions on what is healthy for Finn differ drastically from Cian’s, but then they’re all in service to the Order and so he can only do his best to treat the Spyglass when he needs it.

Trying to change the topic, he’s all too glad to move on to talk of the Ascended. “Yes, we’ve heard of Wessex, the Voice’s demigod. She’s probably the biggest threat, other than the Voice and the Core.” Making a bit of a face, as if just saying their names fills him with some kind of noxious feeling, Falke takes a breath. “But I’ve never met any Ascended personally. Part of me wants to, just to say I have.” And the other part doesn’t even want to try and touch the mind of someone who’s Ascended.

An idea occurs to him and he seems to ‘pop up’ a bit. “So, some of the demigods I’ve met can do all kinds of things. You’ve mentioned a knowledge of herbs, but has Frey given you any other gifts?”
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
all the men and women merely players - by Falke - 07-25-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: all the men and women merely players - by Falke - 12-03-2021, 06:44 PM