all the men and women merely players
Mildw
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
M i l d e w

Come down, little darling,
and lay at my breast
"Ah..I know Remi and Ronin." Mildew nodded, folding one hand over the other and leaning her chin on them as she listened. It seemed the two Demi Gods were very busy indeed - since her reintegration to society, she'd heard about them being involved in all kinds of endeavours.

Finishing the last of her meal with a couple of bites and a content nod, she leaned back and considered Wessex, the Voices 'Demi-God'. It would be interesting to meet such a person; Mildew was not afraid of the Ascended nor their power and wondered what the Voice's version of divine favour would look like. "Oh, I'd love to. I'm sure they're fascinating to talk to. I've never been much of a fighter, so I wouldn't feel obligated to begin any kind of brawl. I'd just be interested to know how they think." Would they admit the cold, mechanical lives they lead were bereft?

Speaking of Demi-Gods...Mildew laughed as Falke suddenly asked his question and mysteriously waved her fingers before her as if casting a spell. "Yes, I do. Though you might find my abilities less exciting than most. I create trinkets that help people in their lives...in various ways. With my task being to maintain the Feverlands, I never had much use for big showy powers."
Oh, come a little closer
and I'll do the rest

Messages In This Thread
all the men and women merely players - by Falke - 07-25-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: all the men and women merely players - by Mildew - 12-06-2021, 11:59 AM