all the men and women merely players
Mildw
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
We're all just ticking time bombs
Mildew is still a bit coy about what her God-given abilities are - trinkets to help people in various ways is rather nondescript - either that or she’s underselling herself. Falke can’t quite tell which it is, or none of the above. She’s entirely new to him, and he’s come to the quick conclusion that both age and isolation make her different from anyone he’s ever talked to. A good different. A fascinating different.

To his credit, the Fixer is about to ask more questions when that post-coital, post-feeding coma starts to hit him hard and fast. He yawns unexpectedly, and then burps, covering his mouth afterwards out of polite surprise. “Oh, excuse me.” Then with a short chuckle, he pushes his plate away. “I think that means I need to head to bed. Will you come ‘round my office tomorrow? I’d love to see those herbs you’ve mentioned. And I have a few more questions about the Feverlands.”

He stands and stretches briefly, before gesturing towards the Tower. “I’m on the bottom floor of the Tower. Ask anyone for Falke’s office and they’ll be able to point you in the right direction.” Waiting long enough to get her assurance that she’ll be there (or not, it’s up to the demigoddess, of course), Falke Guildenstern walks quietly in to the night and straight home to Phi and his bed.
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
all the men and women merely players - by Falke - 07-25-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: all the men and women merely players - by Falke - 12-15-2021, 06:44 PM