[se] the secret history
Open Seasonal Thread!
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Lena
hope is the thing with feathers
that perches in the soul
Lena hummed as she glanced over a few more tomes; the spines of them familiar, read over and over before. Not finding what she wanted, she glided around another stack, head tilting a fraction to glance over these too, much like a little pattern. Unaware of Ellyra’s lack of experience, though perhaps she should’ve known somewhat, due to the bubble and the Hollowed Grounds in general, she merely beamed once more. “An admirable one,” Vi – giver and granter of life. “I heard he had a great influence over curing that blight in the Grounds some years ago.” Between all the other citizens and inhabitants striving to cease and stop the multitudes of agony the Voice had managed to spread. But she said it with great compassion and care, surmising the theories behind her eyes. “I heard some animals – like the gourds, caught it too. Strange.” The influence, the power, one goddess had over so many.

As for who she followed, given her occupation, it likely didn’t come as a surprise. Ellyra had presumed it well. “I do!”
and sings the tune without the words
and never stops at all