A Gift of Gratitude
Queens of Torchline
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

A neatly wrapped box is left in the Court of the Stars, the letter on top addressed to Queens Maeve & Aurelia. The letter reads as follows:

To the Regents of Torchline,

We as a family would like to extend our gratitude towards you for the grace and hospitality afforded towards us while we prepared to set off to greener pastures. Please accept this gift as a small token of our thanks.

I hope the treats are to your liking, I made sure to only include the best of the batches, but was assured that even the ones that didn’t make the cut were delicious. Unfortunately woodworking is not a skill that I picked up as quickly as I thought I would, so there is only one of the other gift, but I think you may be more inclined to share with one another than I was.

-Nathaniel and Sunjata Wrenzaok

Within the box are several tins of various baked goods; three different kinds of cookies, fluffy meringue, and a range of sweet and citrusy scones. There’s also a bottle of sweet wine, a bottle of whiskey from the VlamVloed’s top shelf, and a well made wooden box containing a roughly carved wooden dildo, splinters poking off in every direction.
You got me actin' like the old me
But you don't even know me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
I get them all worked up and down on their knees, you see
Dear Nate and Sunjata,

Thank you for the various baked treats. They were delicious. Edmund thought so as well. I hope that the move goes well and you find yourself settled into somewhere better fitting for what you need in life. I wish you all the best.

Given that there is only one of us here to receive the gift it almost feels as if you're telling me to go fuck myself with a, excuse me for saying so, rather poorly crafted dildo. Which I'll have to decline. However, I'll let it serve as a reminder for all the pricks out there.

Thank you either way.

Sincerely,

Maeve Ansel
They take my fingers in their mouths like it's poetry
Maeve