(SE) give me my last cigarette
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
i am on a journey to discover what it's like to be free of all my demons
Think so. He reiterates, acutely aware of just how off Nate is. But he doesn’t ask, knowing better than to bring it up at the start of something – no, it was easier to wait until the job was done, the stories told, loosening his husband up before he dives into the gritty bits of it. At least Sunjata in this moment has his head on right, even if it was horned and scaled and huge. The dragon leans into his husband’s hand, though, a wing opening and slipping down and over Nate’s shoulders as a cape of sorts, to offer support and another limb to lean against. A wicker woman. He adds on. Need some sap. If only it was that easy, though.

Nothing usually was just that easy.

The steel eye focuses on Nate, at the grin that spreads and sprawls across his husband’s face, and the dragon snorts a hint of amusement at the blurring sensation that drifts across the bond, the dragon casting a glance to Pemota as if he can hear the eyes rolling in her head as Nate waves her off. Regardless, he focuses on his husband as he peers at the branches, waiting for one to start curling inward. That’s how they worked, right? Or were they more of the thrashing type?

Anyway. Okay, okay. A chuckle leaves him, still lumbering through slowly. So, Korofi flooded a lot, right? It’s why we had our swim tests and things like that… Anyway, there was a rumor that a creature lived either within the drains or deep below the surface of the river, that only came out during the worst of the floods. And it would search the edges of the flooded rivers to the streets, wandering and looking to each drain and riverbank to see if there were offerings left for them… He pauses. The first few times, there was nothing. And somehow, those families that lived closest to the rivers would end up losing people left and right to the river. One time, someone thought they could hear something squelching through the window, dragging a screaming man through it and down into the floodwaters. Here he pauses, waiting to see if Nate’s still with him.

They searched for weeks after the rain let up but they never found the man nor any of his remains. A few years later, everyone started leaving trinkets out. Food, jewelry, whatever they could get their hands on. And for a few decades things were quiet. Here he pauses again. We started calling it the Modderlong. People used to say it looked like a piece of wood, like a giant log that would come alive to drown those that offended it. But nobody could ever find it. He slows his steps now, turning just enough to pause and stare face to face with Nate, his long head craning toward his husband, his snout rising to press a loving touch to Nate’s chest. Can you guess when the rumors said it started to get active again?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) give me my last cigarette - by Sunjata - 07-26-2021, 03:42 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Nate - 07-26-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Sunjata - 07-26-2021, 06:23 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Nate - 07-27-2021, 06:27 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Sunjata - 07-28-2021, 12:02 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Nate - 07-29-2021, 06:23 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Sunjata - 07-29-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Nate - 07-30-2021, 05:07 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Sunjata - 07-30-2021, 07:21 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Nate - 08-05-2021, 04:18 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Sunjata - 08-05-2021, 04:42 AM