(SE) give me my last cigarette
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
i am on a journey to discover what it's like to be free of all my demons
The story comes to life in his mind, as if Nate’s thoughts are an open book he can read through the bond, combined with his words to piece together this stream of imagery that Sunjata focuses on perhaps a bit too intensely. He readjusts, sinking down to curl up around Nate for the moment while the story continues on, making room for Nate to tuck in against his plated chest.

He doesn’t know what September is, but the thought of orange and red trees with green sprinkled through is enough to give him an idea. And there’s a draconic huff of amusement at Nate’s bashfulness as it arrives so suddenly, his head coming around to wrap around Nate’s chest as he listens, his neck pressed against the demigods curls and shoulder.

In fact, he’s so focused on Nate’s story, inviting himself into the thoughts so much that he forgets that they’re out in the woods right now themselves, that when there’s the scraping of a branch against his cocooned wings, the dragon flinches and twitches, head immediately rising as he realizes what it is and calms his thundering heart from the spooky story Nate continues to tell.

I think we found the wicker woman. He interjects gently as he unfolds himself from around Nate to focus on the tree desperately trying to grab onto Sunjata and tug him in. Keep going, darling. He hums, ensuring that while he focuses on the wicker woman, that his side and tail are still curled around his husband as his claws rise to the tree, forcing themselves through the branches that try to crush him into it, talons outstretched to carve into the bark just enough that there might be a sap vein within.

It takes a little bit of time for it to start while Nate continues the story and Sunjata quietly fights with the wicker woman, sharp teeth biting at the branches that extend, little spiced tastes of sap dancing across his tongue and not quite realizing what they’ll do to him later. Vial, please? He murmurs in another quiet interjection into the story, one clawed hand reaching back as he tries to balance the glass jar between his scaled and taloned hand to bring back to the hole he’d created, collecting as much sap as he can.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) give me my last cigarette - by Sunjata - 07-26-2021, 03:42 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Nate - 07-26-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Sunjata - 07-26-2021, 06:23 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Nate - 07-27-2021, 06:27 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Sunjata - 07-28-2021, 12:02 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Nate - 07-29-2021, 06:23 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Sunjata - 07-29-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Nate - 07-30-2021, 05:07 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Sunjata - 07-30-2021, 07:21 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Nate - 08-05-2021, 04:18 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Sunjata - 08-05-2021, 04:42 AM