(SE) give me my last cigarette
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
i am on a journey to discover what it's like to be free of all my demons
He continues to fight with the wicker woman, quietly, while Nate’s story continues. It grows deeper and deeper and Sunjata isn’t entirely sure what some of the activities they did were (read, tabs), but he can infer from the rest of it to understand it a bit better without having to interject. Which is good, because it seems like Nate’s found a groove, one that Sunjata listens to quite intensely while he nips at the moving branches of the wicker woman, collecting the vial between sharp clawed talons to hold up against the tree to get the sap within it.

He thinks he can almost imagine the spooky dark forest, the water that’s an inky black, lapping against the edges of the lakeside. The story grows a bit more intense, though, and the Attuned can feel Nate scramble up his back to latch on, the Flood’s wings folding back to wrap around Nate as he tucks them in to keep Nate close against him. That is weird. He rumbles as he pulls the vial away from the wicker woman, somehow managing to use his claws to his advantage to get the cap back on right, before he’s withdrawing from the wicker woman with a deep growl of annoyance toward it.

He pulls away, having more than enough wicker woman sap to do the job and some to share in case Nate needed some, before he’s slipping away from the reach of the tree and settling in, long neck craning back to let his steel eye scan over Nate along his back between his spines. Shit. So it wasn’t Leanne out in the water with you? He asks, giving Nate his full attention again, the sensation of fingers curling against the edge of the bond to draw himself closer into the story. His head and neck shake with a small shiver that slips down his spine at the mention of the thump at the door, the realization of what it might possibly be, but he waits for Nate to continue.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) give me my last cigarette - by Sunjata - 07-26-2021, 03:42 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Nate - 07-26-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Sunjata - 07-26-2021, 06:23 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Nate - 07-27-2021, 06:27 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Sunjata - 07-28-2021, 12:02 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Nate - 07-29-2021, 06:23 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Sunjata - 07-29-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Nate - 07-30-2021, 05:07 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Sunjata - 07-30-2021, 07:21 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Nate - 08-05-2021, 04:18 AM
RE: (SE) give me my last cigarette - by Sunjata - 08-05-2021, 04:42 AM