the stars that guide me towards salvation
Quest turn in for Safrin <3

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin

It takes a moment, but eventually Safrin's lips curl into a smile that grows until her teeth are showing. "Phoenix feathers are one of the only things unable to be burned." She muses with a chuckle. "But..." But oh, that it was one of Ronin's feathers was indeed intriguing. "...I'm sure we can make it work."

So saying Safrin reaches out for the collection of items. Holding out the feather toward Aidon, the goddess offers the dragon a small wink indicating that it should breathe fire onto the feather. Though it won't do any good given that the feather is already burning, ritual is important. Binding together the ursur leather for the handle and the vines for the actual whip-portion, starlight fuses all the pieces together until what remains is a sleek weapon already perfectly suited for the Queen's hand.

Maeve has received:

Pheonix Whip | A 10ft whip that creates a small sonic boom and ignites the phoenix feather on its tip when snapped. When not in use, the feather on the end looks like smouldering embers but is not hot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the stars that guide me towards salvation - by Safrin - 08-02-2021, 05:24 PM