the stars that guide me towards salvation
Quest turn in for Safrin <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Unease hangs heavy on her for the span of a breathe, but Safrin finally smiles and that is unsettling in it's own way. Deadly and beautiful and capable of bringing Maeve to ruin if the goddess so wished. The final approval relaxes the Nightshade and she offers a tentative smile of her own in return before stepping back to allow Safrin room to work. Upon Safrin's instruction, Aidon releases a jet of fire, heating the interior of the lighthouse with his flame before it tapers out.

As always, Maeve is in awe of the herald, watching raptly as she deftly creates her new weapon of choice. It fits smoothly into the palm of her hand the same way her bow does. She tests the weight of it and gives an experimental flick of her wrist, producing a sharp snap, igniting the feather and the whip before it dies down again. "It's perfect. Thank you so much, Safrin. You continue to bless me with your time and gifts beyond what I surely deserve. I'll never be able to thank you enough."

There is more she wants to say. More she needs to ask, but she hesitates, coiling the whip up and glancing to the goddess beneath thick lashes. "I have something I wish to speak with you about, but I don't want to bother you and take more of your precious time when you've already given me so much."
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon
you learn to lick it off of knives

Messages In This Thread
RE: the stars that guide me towards salvation - by Maeve - 08-02-2021, 05:46 PM