the stars that guide me towards salvation
Quest turn in for Safrin <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Heat suffuses her cheeks at being caught, but Safrin doesn't seem angry and that's the most that she could hope for. She takes a breath, smoothing a hand over her growing bump, moving to sit on the edge of the steps to give her feet a chance to rest. They're starting to grow achy more and more recently from all the hours on her feet. She places the whip beside her, hands folding in her lap as she considers where to begin, "I'm worried about the war. Not that that is anything new. It's coming and there is nothing to be done for stopping it. Torchline will be prepared by whatever means necessary." Maeve begins, dark brows knitting together as she feels that tell tale fluttering from a kick at her ribs. That's the crux of it all, isn't it? Where her worry truly comes from. Her baby.

"I'm going to be a mother soon and I wouldn't change that for anything, but I want my baby to be safe. I want to ensure that." And she knows that Safrin likely understands this feeling too. She's a mother after all. To two wonderful girls that Maeve utterly adores. One of which is her best friend and she knows that Safrin would do anything to keep them safe, but Safrin is a goddess and she is not. "And this is likely far too bold of me to ask and I understand if there isn't anything to be done for it, but... Is there anything you can do to ensure that? I would give you anything, Safrin. My heart, my soul, anything you wished if it meant that they were safe in the upcoming conflict." She knows that her words hold a lot of weight. That such promises and claims were dangerous, but what kind of mother would she be if she didn't at least try?
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon
you learn to lick it off of knives

Messages In This Thread
RE: the stars that guide me towards salvation - by Maeve - 08-02-2021, 08:12 PM