you and me and the god's will makes it complicated
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I see you when you chase
all the dreams inside your head
The distance feels only larger to Harper in the wake of his talk with Maeve, but it's a relief to be able to return to their temporary home with relative ease. He is alone for the moment, and as such sitting cross-legged on the floor, papers surrounding him - ever incapable of sitting like a normal human being after his peculiar upbringing. Information is scrawled in a neat, blocky hand before him, but the utensil itself is firmly between his teeth, one hand pulling absently at the curls on his crown.

Phoebe's entrance has him looking up, and the sound of his name causes a smile that digs his cheek into the end of the pen, streaking ink across it. Cursing under his breath, Harper drops the pen and catches it with one nimble hand, the other uselessly streaking the ink further as he rubs at it while rising to his feet. "In here love," he calls absently, staring in dismay at the mark on his hand that he's sure now matches his face. It doesn't stop the smile that blossoms to greet Phoebe as she moves into the room, and Harper hops easily over the papers to wrap and arm around her waist and press a kiss of greeting to her lips. "Hello there. I missed you." It hadn't been long, but Maeve had certainly given him a lot to think about - in more ways than one.
i see you when you laugh
And when you love until the bitter end
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me and the god's will makes it complicated - by Harper - 07-28-2021, 01:40 AM