you and me and the god's will makes it complicated
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe

"Which is why you might be drawing it on like ladies do their eyebrows." she said with a laugh. Of course she didn't think he was actually drawing on a beard, it was just fun to tease him.

She smiled brightly as he acquiesced, gesturing to the bed so they could sit. Once comfortable, she considered her words. "Frey had asked that I help preserve life so the war didn't destroy it beyond recovery. But...I realized the biggest problem with that was procreation." she said, looking up at him. "That's what happened in my world. And in desperation they sent many of us young people to a new world to colonize with the understanding we would have as many children as possible, regardless of anything we might have against it." she explained. "Forced procreation is an inevitability though given the mechanics of it...so Frey has asked me to start a garden that grows babies from the DNA of any two people, regardless of sex."

"I just got back from asking Remi to travel around to gather various things I need for the task. But..." she paused, smiling sheepishly. "I need you to have sex with me so I can use the sheets too."
she sprouted love like flowers
grew a garden in her mind

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me and the god's will makes it complicated - by Phoebe - 07-28-2021, 02:19 AM